sew she knits

yarn, needles, more yarn...

Friday, August 26, 2005

Back to School...

My children went off to school again this week and you would think that I might have found some knitting time...unfortunately, that is not the case. However, I did find a new yarn source and a fun place to visit in Wheaton, IL. There is a fun little shop with antiques and gorgeous yarns just off of Main street and across the train tracks from Never Enough Knitting. I like this place much better than NEK. I also managed to find a great place for quilting and rug hooking in Naperville. Too many projects and not enough time. I am committed to getting photos of my finished objects this weekend. Right now, I am working on a scarf in Berrocco's Foliage (chinese lantern) and I am finishing a baby sweater. Fun stuff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home