sew she knits

yarn, needles, more yarn...

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Oh, the places you'll go...

Knitting has eluded me for some time. I miss it but can't seem to get back in the rhythm of the stitches for now. Maybe it is the heat? I am working on a very tiny Debbie Bliss Cashmerino baby sweater but it is slow going. After this little project is complete, I hope to spend some quality time teaching myself to knit with the Continental method...just for kicks or sticks as the case may be!

I ran across a blog today talking about Perfectionism and it's crushing blow to one's creativity. Have to do some thinking about that for a while. It makes so much sense.

It is going to be a long summer.

1 Comments:

At 6:23 AM, Blogger Mary B said...

Hey! thanks for commenting at my site. I've seen your stamp so many times, and hunted some of your boxes too. Didn't know you sew and knit, I will friend you over at ravelry (I'm Mbarkle there,
Bad Cats at Atlasquest). . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home