sew she knits

yarn, needles, more yarn...

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Oh, the green!

Happy St.Patrick's Day everyone! I work in a school and there were some of the yummiest shades of green being worn by big and little kids alike. I think I need to knit something in green and orange...with maybe some hot pink in the mix. I found some fun Bernat Boucle' yarn on sale today (not pink or green or orange but still pretty!) and bought enough for Martha's Poncho. I'm not so sure how I feel about all of the hype surrounding said pattern but I know it is a gorgeous poncho and will be fun to wear as soon as I figure out how to crochet. I'm off to explore a new LYS tomorrow with a knitting friend and I must use some self-control as my yarn stash is growing and there are way too many things on my needles at the moment. There just isn't enough time in a day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home