sew she knits

yarn, needles, more yarn...

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Duplicate stitching away...

Will it ever end? In working on my felted floral bag, the intarsia nearly drove me crazy. So, I made the decision to knit the bag and then use duplicate stitch for the flowers. I have found that I don't really enjoy this method either but hope that it will all end soon so felting can begin. I'm almost looking forward to the endless I-cord production for the bag's handles. Ruffles is coming along beautifully...all 46" of her. Since I can't decide which needles might make it through airport security for our spring break trip, I picked up The Knitter's Gift to read instead. I may tuck Ruffles in my suitcase to work on once we arrive in San Antonio. Hopefully, I'll run into a wonderful LYS while walking along the riverwalk!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home