sew she knits

yarn, needles, more yarn...

Sunday, April 10, 2005

As the heel turns

sock2
sock2,
originally uploaded by sewsheknits.
The weather is gorgeous and I've been in my garden clearing out leaves and transplanting pachysandra. However, I have been able to fit in a row or two of knitting. My sock is coming along beautifully and I am enjoying every stitch. I am also almost finshed with Anouk. The spring colors are just what I needed to get out of that winter funk. I found some great vintage fabric at a thrift store for fifty cents and I am dreaming of a new knitting bag. I'll plan to work on that on the next rainy day. For now, it is off to the gardens to do a bit of edging and then back inside for the dreaded "Spring Cleaning". I can see a garage sale in my near future...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home