sew she knits

yarn, needles, more yarn...

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Not enough coffee

I am still procrastinating about the spring cleaning that simply must get done...THIS spring. Thankfully, we are getting a steady but light rain and it isn't supposed to stop for a day or so. Maybe that will keep me inside? I picked up my sock this morning to knit a row or two and it seems to me that it is awfully large for my foot. I can't imagine starting over so I'll just forge ahead with the pattern instructions and hope that it fits in the end! I received my Stitches Midwest brochure in the mail yesterday. I would really like to take a class or two but need to think about the timing with children home all summer. Choosing a class from all that are offered will be the next big deal...how to choose? I'm leaning towards a project class. Enough rambling...I'm off to get something done in this little house of mine. Unfortunately, it won't be knitting until I get that cleaning thing done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home