sew she knits

yarn, needles, more yarn...

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Socks? What was I thinking?

I am one of those people who likes to do something once...only once. So what made me think that socks were a good idea when the whole idea of socks is that there are TWO of the silly little things? The first sock is complete and I am so very pleased with the results. However, the second little guy is giving me fits. I have frogged it multiple times and still have very little progress to show for the hours working on the little thing. Thankfully, I love the yarn and will continue until the work is complete simply because I love the yarn. There probably won't be many socks in my future...but, who knows! I may just turn over a new leaf...or skein as the knitter might say. Spring Cleaning has taken over my knitting time and energy but I have made lots of progress in this little house of mine and I hope to be able to curl up in a big comfy chair and begin a new project very soon. Has anyone else fallen in love with the PJ set in the new Interweave Knits magazine? I have a yummy pale blue Rowan cotton I think would be heavenly to sleep in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home